On any typical Tuesday, the offices of organizations across our great nation will be filled with computer monitors aglow, each with several windows (and each window, perhaps, having several tabs) open to one of several web browsers. Brigades of devoted employees will have iPhone or Blackberry in hand, browser open, surfing the InterWeb for the megatons of information readily available at the click of a button. With all that access to information, our collective storage of knowledge has certainly increased. But do we have more wisdom? I think not.
I'd like to change the world. How, Buzz, do you intend to change the world? That's a great question, dear reader! I'll tell you: with an army of True Moguls.
Take the Buzz Challenge! Sign up for one of my seminars and get your True Mogul Certification today!
Join the Buzzism Movement and with the Wisdom of a True Mogul navigate the world of readily accessible knowledge and information armed with something your colleagues don't have: WISDOM.
I'd like to change the world. How, Buzz, do you intend to change the world? That's a great question, dear reader! I'll tell you: with an army of True Moguls.
Take the Buzz Challenge! Sign up for one of my seminars and get your True Mogul Certification today!
Join the Buzzism Movement and with the Wisdom of a True Mogul navigate the world of readily accessible knowledge and information armed with something your colleagues don't have: WISDOM.
- Want to be a True Mogul? It's easy. If Buzz can do it, so can you!
No comments:
Post a Comment